Learn how you can download the latest QuickBooks Desktop with your subscription.
You can manage your QuickBooks Desktop account and services with the Customer Account Maintenance Portal (CAMPs).
To watch more how-to videos, visit our video section.
Find your license or download QuickBooks Desktop
The Products & Services section of CAMPs shows all your registered Desktop apps and subscriptions. This is where you can find info license info or download any versions of QuickBooks Desktop you see.
- Sign in to camps.intuit.com. Or learn more about signing in.
- Find your app or subscription in the Products & Services list.
- Select Details, then Download.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop.
Selecting a product or subscription lets you see more info about it, including:
- License and product number
- User limit
- Payroll service key, EIN, subscription number, and other payroll subscription details
- Product edition and version info
- What's included in your Care plan
You can also download products you see here or cancel your subscription.
See your payroll subscription
Enter your EIN if you’re a first time user. Once you do, you'll see more info about your payroll subscription. And here's how to update your EIN if you need to.
Get help if you can't find your app or subscription
Make sure you're signed in with the email you used to register this version of QuickBooks Desktop.
If you think you might have registered it with a different email, sign out of CAMPs. Then, go to camps.intuit.com and select Claim Account instead of signing in. This will let you merge multiple accounts into one.