cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odi
Level 1

Does anyone know a way to create the following flow: 1. A Shopify sale takes place 2. A sales receipt is created in QB 3. The sales receipts (pdf) is sent to print?

3 Comments 3
Catherine_B
QuickBooks Team

Does anyone know a way to create the following flow: 1. A Shopify sale takes place 2. A sales receipt is created in QB 3. The sales receipts (pdf) is sent to print?

You can integrate Shopify to QBO, odi. 

Through Shopify be OneSaas, you don't need to create any transaction in QuickBooks. Your register will automatically update. 

You can visit the our app's website for more details about its key benefits and how to get it.

Let me know if you need help. Have a good one!

odi
Level 1

Thanks, Catherine,

I already have steps 1 and 2 done perfectly by using a 3rd party Shopify App. Furthermore, through Zapier I can print QB invoice or sales receipt as soon as I manually send it to a customer (pdf is sent to Gmail and then to Google Cloud Print). The missing link is the command to 'send' the QB sales receipt once it's created by the app. If I could get this done, the entire process would be automated.

Catherine_B
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for the additional information, odi. 

With regards to sending the transaction through Zapier, I suggest reaching out to their support team, They can walk you through on how to send them. 

You can click the app's website provided above to get their contact information. 

Always know the Community is here to help you.