Thanks for posting in the Community!
Currently, Up bank is not yet supported in QuickBooks Online. I understand how important for you to be able to connect your bank account and download your bank transactions automatically in QuickBooks. I can definitely add this to our report to request and add the Up bank.
As a workaround, you can import bank transactions via CSV or manually add the transactions.
At the moment we can't provide a time frame as to when the Up bank will be approved as a supported bank in QuickBooks Online. Also, this depends on the agreement between Intuit QuickBooks Online and your financial institution if a bank can be supported and integrated with QuickBooks.
There's no specific notification if a bank gets added to the list of supported banks, we recommend you check from time t time by trying to search or connect the account to your QuickBooks file. If the bank name or URL shows up that means the bank is supported.
Feel free to post again if you have any other questions. Have a great day!
Yes, you can, and I have done it. The process is relatively easy and makes sense when you do it. First, remember Up is run by Bendigo Bank.
1) When searching for the Bank, search for Bendigo and select it
2) make sure to select the "get direct feeds" option in the bottom left
3) complete your details, and use your UP BSB & Account number
4) print the form, sign it and then email a nice photo or pdf to [email address removed]
5) a day or two later, the account becomes active, and transactions will start to populate QBO
Unfortunately, many people believe that this can not be done because Up does not have a website. But the method above is a direct connection to the Bendigo core system,.
This biggest disadvantage is you only get your main account, the savers are not included (you get the transfer to and from saver because they all come through the main account)