Yes, you can, @SParaha.
You can run a Profit and Loss report for March 2019 and March 2020.
Here’s how to generate this report:
- Go to the Reports menu from the left menu.
- Click the This tax year drop-down for Profit and Loss.
- Choose the Custom date and set the Start date to 01/03/2019 and End date to 31/03/2019. You can do the same thing for 01/03/2020 to 31/03/2020.
- Once done, click on Apply.
- Click on View.
- Select the download icon to export the file in excel.
To know more about QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE), check this article: QuickBooks Self-Employed Overview.
I'm always here if you still have questions in generating this report. Take care and have a wonderful day!