Welcome to the Community, @colinandgabe-big.
I understand how important it is to connect your bank to QuickBooks Online to sync the transactions easily. Let me share some information to connect your bank accounts.
I recommend contacting your bank if there are any modifications or updates.
- Choose the Banking or Transactions from the drop-down menu.
- Select Link account. You won't need to create an account; all you'll need is the URL mentioned.
- Look for your bank and choose it.
- Copy the URL for your bank from the list.
- Use the copied URL to log in to your bank or credit card's website.
It's a positive sign that there isn't a big problem if you can sign in. After that, take a look at the following:
- Check your accounts if there are messages, notifications, and alerts.
- As you navigate the website, keep an eye out for any display abnormalities. QuickBooks may be unable to download new transactions as a result of these issues.
- Check your bank's website for any new security standards announcements.
Return to QuickBooks if everything appears to be in order:
- Choose Banking or Transactions from the drop-down option.
- Select Banking from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update.
Refer to this article for the detailed steps in fixing an error for online banking: What to do if you get a bank error or can't download transactions in QuickBooks Online.
If there's no issue, it is best to reach out to the QuickBooks Online Support team.
You may check out this article if you want to upload your transactions manually: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
You're always welcome to drop a comment below if you need more help with banking errors. I'll be sure to get back to you. Take care always.