Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

How to do BAS PAYG adjustment?

I adjusted PAYG payment up in my BAS, but ATO has sent notification that I have short paid by original PAYG amount.  I have paid it as I expect a tax debt but how do I reconcile in QBO please?
2 Comments 2
Level 1

How to do BAS PAYG adjustment?

I must've done it incorrectly in ABO.  At ATO end it shows i owe the original amount.  Just need to know how I enter this payment to ATO please

Level 8

How to do BAS PAYG adjustment?

Hi Dandee,


Thanks for posting in the Community!


Once a BAS is lodged in QuickBooks Online, we're unable to adjust the PAYG amount since it is considered a locked period. If the BAS/PAYG amount lodged is incorrect, you can request for a BAS unlodgment.


To contact our Customer care team:


1. Select Help (?).
2. In QB Assistant, enter the topic you need help with. You can also enter questions.
3. Select Contact Us to connect with a live support agent.
4. Choose a way to connect with us:

  • Start a chat with a support expert. Live chat M-F, 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and S-S, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, AET.
  • Call us. M-F, 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM, AET.

Feel free to post your concerns in the Community or click the Reply button for follow-up questions about GST. We'll be happy to help. Have a good day!