Hello Quickbooks Team,
Please priortize the below important feature requests for Quickbooks please
1. We also need to have reports on counts of transcation created by/modified by user based on days, months, years, quarters for different transaction types.
2. GSTN Number in Credit Notes are not appearing in PDF Version downloaded from QB
3. Facility to generate FVU files for TDS Quarterly Fillings for Form 24Q, 26Q & 27Q from QB itself
4. JSON File generated for GSTR-1 Filling from QB is not being uploade/accepted at GSTN Portal and giving errors. This problem persist for more then 2 years now.
5. The Excel version of utlity of GSTR-1 Filling does not have CREDIT NOTES Details
6. Added Bank Accounts in Banking Tab does not works if they have 2 Step verification added/activated
7. Facility for reports where we can see Missing attachments counts for different periods and transaction types as well as for different Created User of the transactions
8. Need Reports showing Missing Email, Mobile, PAN, GSTN, Address, State, City, PIN, Country, Website, Terms, Account No., GST Registration Type, GSTIN, Default Expense Account, TDS Section, TDS Entity, etc for all Customers and Suppliers in Accounts Receivables and Acounts Payables in QB. These will help in updating our records wherever they are missings.
9. Reports showing Collection Days for all Invoices from Customers and similar reports for payments days for all Outstaning Suppliers Bills showing average days for days, months, years, quarters and any period as selected/choosen.
10. Reports showing count and details of all Missing Attachments for all Customer Invoices and Bills of Suppliers with details of created user details for a selected choosen period.
11. Need Reports showing INCORRECT Email, Mobile, PAN, GSTN, Address, State, City, PIN, Country, Website, Terms, Account No., GST Registration Type, GSTIN, Default Expense Account, TDS Section, TDS Entity, etc for all Customers and Suppliers in Accounts Receivables and Acounts Payables in QB. These will help in updating our records wherever they are not updated corrected due to any human mistakes.
12. SaaSant doesn not allows Bulk Invoices Modification with TDS Category and TDS Amount. Seems like TDS Field is yet to be given access to third party vendors. Currently we are unable to make bulk changes in Accounts Receivable Invoices with TDS Amounts and TDS Groups.
These are the feedbacks we have arrived at after using your product for some time now and would like to request Quickbooks Developer Team to look into and have this delivered within a set time frame.
Thanks a lot
Thanks for your detailed information. Your ideas are great for future product enhancement. I'm sure many will like these additions once they're available. I'll personally submit it to our Product Development team for review.
You can also submit feedback online by following these easy steps below. I'll show you how.
In the meantime, you can run Customer Contact List or Supplier Contact List report. Then, customize them to display the information you need most.
You can also use the Audit Log report to know who created and modified the transactions. You can click the Gear icon and then select Audit Log.
For your reference, check out this article for guidance in customizing your desired reports: Customise reports in QuickBooks Online.
In addition, I've added this resource if you want to consider manually importing your bank transactions in QuickBooks Online: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Let me know if you need help with running reports. I'm always here to help you.