Learn how to fix errors when you try to sign in to QuickBooks Online.
When you try to access the QuickBooks Online Sign In page, it isn’t loading or you see one of these errors:
- WebPage cannot be found
- Error 404: File Not Found
- QBO is currently unavailable, please try again later
Follow these steps to continue signing in to your account and updating your books.
Step 1: Check if your browser is compatible with QuickBooks
- Go to https://fixit.intuit.com. If you see a red warning icon, you need to update your browser’s settings.
- Select the button under the warning, then follow the steps provided.
Step 3: Retry to sign in
- Go to https://qbo.intuit.com and try to sign in.
- If you can’t access the page, go to https://quickbooks.intuit.com/in/.
- At the upper right, hover over Sign In and select QuickBooks Online.
- Retry to sign in to QuickBooks. If you see an error or still can’t access the page, proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Add QuickBooks as a trusted site
- Find out how to add trusted sites to your browser.
- Add https://qbo.intuit.com and https://quickbooks.intuit.com/in/.
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Retry to sign in to QuickBooks. If you still can’t access the website, proceed to step 5.
Step 5: Restart your computer and internet modem
- Turn off your computer and your internet modem (DSL or cable). If you use a wireless router or server, unplug it.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then turn on your modem. After another 30 seconds, plug in your router or server.
- Turn on your computer. Then, retry to sign in to QuickBooks.
- If you see an error or still can’t access the page, proceed to step 6.
Step 6: Clear your DNS
|Important: These steps affect your operating system, which is not an Intuit product. Contact your internet service provider or an IT professional to help you perform these steps.|
- Close your browser.
- Press the Windows key, then enter “cmd” in the search field.
- Right-click on Command Prompt, then select Run as administrator.
- Type “Ipconfig /flushdns” and press Enter.
- Type “ipconfig /registerdns” and press Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt window.
- Retry to sign in to QuickBooks.