Invoice Numbering and Invoice Customisation:
- Visit the FAQ: Change the number on invoices or other transactions for the steps to updating, changing or starting the new transaction number series for your sales transactions.
- Visit the link: How to Customise Invoices and other Transaction Forms in QuickBooks Online for steps on customising invoices and other forms for your business.
- For customising your invoice to becoming GST compliant visit the link: Customise invoice for GST
- If you would like to import your own custom invoice template in QuickBooks, visit the FAQ:
How to Import Invoice Template Styles from Word
Closing the Books & Backup:
- At the financial year-end you would like to finalise your books and would like to lock it so others can not make any changes. Visit the FAQ Close the books for the steps.
- Due to negative inventory value for a few products, you might encounter errors while closing the books.
- If you are thinking about the data backup of your QuickBooks online file please visit the link: Do I need to backup my data with QuickBooks Online?
Getting Started with QuickBooks in the "New Financial Year":
- Once you have created a QuickBooks company visit the following link to configure your company settings: Configure company settings
- Visit the link: Setting up QuickBooks for GST for steps to set up your QuickBooks company as GST ready company.
- To make sure that the invoices that you issue are GST compliant please follow the steps suggested in the FAQ: Customise invoice for GST
- For other options available in QuickBooks for customising your invoice and other sales transaction visit the link: How to Customise Invoices and other Transaction Forms in QuickBooks Online
- For steps for importing your customer & supplier data into QuickBooks visit the link : Import customer, supplier contacts from Outlook, Excel or Gmail
- For steps for importing "Trial Balance" form your existing system into QuickBooks visit the link: Import trial balances
- For steps to import your product or service list in QuickBooks visit the link: Import products and services
- For steps to connect your bank account with QuickBooks and downloading the transactions automatically visit the link: Add and connect your bank and credit card accounts
- If you encounter any error or you do not find your bank account available in QuickBooks, you could follow the steps available in the link: Troubleshooting when you can't find or connect to the bank and connection errors & Common online banking error codes for downloaded transactions (bank feeds)