Learn how to approve bank transfer records from the bank.
With online banking, you can easily accept bank transfer records from the bank. We'll show you how.
You must have your bank account set up with online banking before you follow these steps.
- From the Menu ☰, select Banking.
- If multiple banks are connected, select the bank you want. (Tip: Use the list icon to get a better view of all connected accounts [it looks similar to the Menu ☰ icon])
- Select New Transactions to see transfers.
- Select the transaction and from the first drop-down ▼ menu, select Transfer.
- Select a transferred from/transferred to account.
- Enter a memo detailing why you changed the account.
- When you're done, select Accept.