Find out how to set up and send payment reminders for your customer invoices.
Make sure you get paid on time. Use email reminders to notify your customers when it’s time to pay their invoices.
Set up invoice reminders
- Go to Settings ⚙ ️and select Account and Settings or Company Settings.
- Select the Sales menu.
- Go to the Reminders section and select Edit ✏️.
- Customise your greeting, the subject, and the email message.
- If you select Automatically send reminder email, QuickBooks will send payment reminders for you, either before, on, or after then due date of the invoice.
- Select Save and then Done.
Send invoice reminders manually
- Select the Sales menu, then Invoices.
- Find the invoice you'd like to send a reminder for.
- From the Receive Payment ▼ drop-down menu, select Send reminder.
- Customise your message and select Send.