Option 1 : Remove the billable status one transaction at a time
- In the Customers centre, click on Unbilled Activities within the Money Bar.
- To the right of the customer's name, click the Unbilled activity link.
- Click on the Billable Expense Charge, to open it.
- Click the Marked as billable on this Expense link, to open the expense transaction.
- Within the BILLABLE column, for that line item, remove the check-mark (✔).
- Save the transaction.
RESULT: The transaction has now been removed from the Customers centre as an un-billed activity.
Option 2 : Remove the billable status from transactions based off of date
- Open the QuickBooks Online company.
- Remove what is in the browser's address bar and replace it with: https://qbo.intuit.com/app/managebillableexpense
- Enter the beginning date for the transactions from which you wish to remove the billable status
- Click Save.
Note: Once the process is completed, the Homepage will load.