Learn how to connect WooCommerce to QuickBooks Online with QuickBooks Connector (OneSaas).
QuickBooks Connector lets you connect WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online within minutes. We’ll show you how.
Step 1: Connect WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Connector
If you haven’t yet, connect WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Connector.
Select the Manage tab.
Step 2: Set up WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online
Note: If you want to connect a third app, you need to set it up as you go through this process.
Before you set up your workflows, you need to set up your synchronisation options:
- Account timezone
- Integrations starting date
- Email sync report options
Step 3: Set up optional workflows
Here are three optional workflows you’ll see, and what you can do with them.
- Your sales from WooCommerce will be sent to QuickBooks Online.
- Your products from WooCommerce will be sent to QuickBooks Online.
- If you turn on your inventory in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Connector can read this info and update WooCommerce.
Step 4: Sync your data across your apps
You’re now ready to sync your data across your apps. When you turn on auto-sync, your account should sync every hour, but you can set up manual sync anytime. Just select Sync Now on the Synchronisation Options on your Manage tab.