To remove a billable expense charge:
- From the left menu, select Sales.
- Select Unbilled Activity.
- Select the name of the customer the charge was marked billable to.
- In the Transaction List, select the billable expense charge you need to correct.
- Select Expense (or Cheque) at the top. This redirects users to the specific transaction marked as billable.
- Find the items you marked as billable.
- Uncheck the box in the Billable column.
Note: For billable cheques, you need to select the Cheque link at the top to open the transaction.
- Select Save and close.