Let me guide you to resubscribe your account, @giri-involtas.
We can go to the Billing & Subscription page to get your account up and running again. The process is a breeze and I’m here to help you.
1. Go to the Gear icon at the top, choose Account and settings under Your Company.
2. Tap the Billing & Subscription menu on the left panel to see your QuickBooks plan.
3. Hit the Resubscribe button to enter your updated billing information.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reactivation.
If you still want to connect with our representative, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Help menu and search for reactivating the account.
2. Type needs a human after getting search results.
3. Click any of the suggested topics and click on I still need a human.
4. Select Contact Support Team and choose Chat.
Here’s an article that provides insights about the process: How to resubscribe or reactivate QuickBooks Online.
I've also added this guide contains resources to manage your account: Update billing, payment, and subscription info.
Keep in touch if you have additional questions or other QuickBooks concerns. I’ll be around to answer them for you. Have a great day ahead.