1. Click Reports on the left panel.
2. Under Expenses and Vendors choose Transaction List by Vendor.
3. From Group by: select Vendors.
4. Click on Customize.
5. Under Filter: From the drop down arrow select the vendor you want.
6. Modify dates then click the Run report button.
Good day, Shibu.
At the moment, you're unable to create a vendor statement. However, you can run the Transaction List by Vendor report to show the transactions that you have with each vendor in QuickBooks Online.
I've attached a screenshot for you to see it.
You can also customize this report, for the detailed steps just click this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports-and-accounting/How-to-customize-reports/td-p/186005
Keep me post if you have any questions about QuickBooks.