Ecwid is an online platform where small business owners can set up their stores and start selling.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can connect Ecwid to your QuickBooks Online account.
Connect Ecwid to QuickBooks Online
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to Apps, then select Find apps.
- Search for Ecwid Connector by Intuit and select it.
- Select Get app now.
- You will be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Select Connect to Ecwid.
- A new page pops up on your screen. Enter your Ecwid credentials and select Sign In to continue. Note: In case you don't have an Ecwid account, you can create a new one from here.
Your Ecwid account is now connected and authorised with your QuickBooks Connector file.
Note: You can either add another connection by selecting +Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.