Once you've memorised a report, you can send it by email on a recurring schedule. You can send an individual report or a group of reports.
Note: This feature is available only in QuickBooks Online Essentials and Plus.
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Select Custom reports.
- Find the report you'd like to schedule for email and in the Action column, select Edit ✎.
- Select Set email schedule to turn it on.
- Set the email recurrence based on your needs.
- Enter the Email information for sending the report.
- If you want to send the report as an Excel file, tick the Attach the report as an Excel file box. Otherwise, the report is sent in HTML format.
- Select Save or Save and close.
|Tips and tricks: |