Created an invoice without sales tax in QuickBooks Online? Don't worry, you can easily fix that by customising your report to show the invoice with the missing sales tax.
Here’s how to correct an invoice created without sales tax:
- From the left menu, select Reports.
- In the Search (Enter report name) field, type Transaction List by Date.
- Choose Customise, then select the correct date range.
- Under Rows/Columns, select Change columns, then mark Tax Amount.
- Select Run report.
- Choose each invoice that has no sales tax.
- Add the sales tax, then Save.
Now you know how to correct an invoice created without sales tax.