Quantity on Purchase Order (PO) is a field that displays on inventory items. The purpose of this field is to keep a running count of inventory that is on order but not received yet.
Where you'll find the Quantity on PO?
You'll find Quantity on PO in the following areas:
- Add/Edit Inventory item
- As an available column on the Product and Services list
- As an available column on the Product and Services List report
- As a default column on the Physical Inventory Worksheet report
- Hover over the "Qty on PO" tool tip in the Qty column of Sales Receipts/Invoices/Purchase Orders/Bills/Expenses/Cheques transaction forms.
Add the QTY on PO column to Products and Services
You're able to add the QTY on PO column to Products and Services by following these steps:
- Select Settings ⚙on the toolbar, then choose Products and Services.
- Select the Settings icon beside Export.
- Place a tick beside Qty on PO, which will add the column.
Now you know what the Quantity on Purchase Order (PO) field is and how to find it.