Welcome to the Community, @dhanshreepty.
In QuickBooks Online (QBO), you can import historical data if you have Direct Feeds but not for standard connections. To verify what type of connection you have, I suggest contacting our Phone Support team. They have tools that can pull up and check your account in a secure environment.
Here's how to reach them:
1. Go to the Help (question mark) icon at the top.
2. Select Contact Us at the bottom to connect with our support.
In the meantime, you can manually upload them using the WebConnect feature as a workaround. Let's start by downloading the transactions from your bank. Here's how:
1. Sign in to your bank's website and follow the instructions on how to download transactions to your computer.
2. Select a specific date range.
3. Download your transactions. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it, like your desktop.
Once done, you can now upload them to QBO:
1. Go to the Banking menu, then Banking.
2. Select the blue tile for the account..
3. On the Update drop-down, select File upload.
4. Choose Browse and pick the file you downloaded from your bank and hit Next.
5. From the QuickBooks account drop-down menu, select the account you want to upload the transactions into, then Next.
6. Match the columns on the file with the banking fields in QuickBooks, and Next again.
7. Hit Let's go to complete the process.
For additional information, consider checking out these articles:
Please let me know if you have any other issues or concerns by leaving a comment below. I'll be here to help. Take care!
I'll share the file formats QuickBooks Online supports, Barbchaps58.
You can only use one of these formats:
That's the reason why you're unable to upload a PDF file. If your bank only provides a pdf file, you can use a converter on the web. This will help you convert the PDF file to a CSV or Excel file.
If you need more help, you can tag me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
None of the solutions work at all. The problem is major as most will want data older than 90 days.
I am still trying but sadly it looks like QBO cannot down load past 90 days.This is a main reaon for buying into QBO. No were do they say there is an issue. It seams I think only an issue with ANZ australia.
Good luck all.