Glad to have you here in the Community, accounts452.
I'd be more than happy to help you with this. When the bank account is being deleted (Inactive), we'll have to make it active again to restore your bank account in QuickBooks.
Here's how you can restore a deleted bank account in QuickBooks Online:
- Click the Accounting tab on the left.
- Choose Chart of Accounts.
- In the Chart of Accounts table, click the Gear icon at the upper right corner.
- Put a check mark in the Include Inactive box.
- Find the specific account you like to restore and click the Make active option at the far right.
That's it! For more information, I recommend checking out How to Delete an Account or Restore a Deleted Account.
You can also run an Audit Log report to see who deleted the bank account.
Please feel free to leave a message or tag me to this post if you have further questions. I'm always here to help you. Take care!