It’s easy to assume that if your business is healthy today, it’ll be healthy tomorrow. But while optimism is important, so is understanding where your business stands financially–both now and in the future.
Monitoring your cash flow and knowing how to run periodic cash flow projections can help prevent future money troubles. If you’re new to cash flow projections, this guide will walk through what you need to know. Keep reading or use these links to jump to a specific part of the guide:
- What is a cash flow projection?
- Why is cash flow projection important?
- Cash flow projections vs. cash flow forecast
- How to perform a cash flow projection
- Benefits to cash flow projections
- Using cash flow projections to predict success