QuickBooks Online helps you spend more time running your business
Work from anywhere
Run reports, send invoices, organize expenses, and more from any device - PC, Mac, tablet, or phone.
From new tax rates to new features, you get all the latest updates without lifting a finger.
Capture receipts on your phone
Snap a photo of your receipt and attach it to any transaction using the QuickBooks mobile app.
Back up data automatically
Every time you make a change, we back it up instantly. So you don’t have to.
Share books with your accountant
Your accountant can access your books remotely to help you keep on track and ready for tax time.
Do less data entry
We’ll automatically download and organize your bank and credit card transactions.2
"Migration from QuickBooks Desktop took no time at all. I went from spending a few hours a week figuring out my accounts, to no more than 30-45 minutes every week."
Switch to QuickBooks Online in four easy steps.
3. Migrate your data
Already a QuickBooks Online customer? Migrate your data now.
Buy Now and save % off QuickBooks.
Or, sign up for a Free 30-Day Trial without a credit card.
It's free, quick and easy to move your data.
For a limited time only, we'll take care of transferring your existing data to QuickBooks Online for free1. All your transactions can be automatically transferred without the need for any manual input. So you can pick up exactly where you left off - quickly and effortlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you can find a few frequently asked questions regarding moving to QuickBooks Online.
What software can be converted?
Currently we offer conversion services for versions of:
- Intuit QuickBooks 2007 - 2014
- Xero (Beta)
- CSV files (Beta)
We only convert to QuickBooks Online Essentials or Plus, NOT Simple Start.
How does the process work?
- Complete the conversion form and upload a backup of your data.
- Odyssey migrates your data and invite you to review the results.
- You confirm you are happy and we transfer ownership of your files to you.
What information do you need from me to start the conversion process?
- Your details
- Your previous data file, including login credentials, if applicable
- Your QuickBooks Online account
- You can bring your own account
- Or, we can create it for you
How long will it take to transfer my data?
We will aim to complete your conversion within three to five working days of receiving your data file, although it is often much faster than that.
How much does the service cost?
For a limited time only, Intuit will cover the cost of data conversion services provided by Odyssey Resources (one financial year of historical data, plus all data for the current financial year) for each registered business that is a new subscriber to QuickBooks Online. If you decide to convert again, Odyssey Resources reserves the right to charge you a fee. This limited time offer is available for conversions from Intuit QuickBooks 2007 - 2014, Xero (Beta), CSV files (Beta).
- For a limited time only, Intuit will cover the cost of data conversion services provided by Odyssey Resources (one financial year of historical data, plus all data for the current financial year) for each registered business that is a new subscriber to QuickBooks Online. If you decide to convert again, Odyssey Resources reserves the right to charge you a fee. This limited time offer is available for conversions from Intuit QuickBooks US version (2012 - 2015) without sales tax module, Intuit QuickBooks UK or Canadian version (2012 - 2016), Reckon QuickBooks 2011 or later, Reckon Accounts for Business 2017 or earlier (.qbb or .qbw file type), Reckon Accounts Hosted, Sage 50 Accounts 2010 - 2016, MYOB AccountEdge V14 and earlier (.myo file type), MYOB AccountRight Enterprise, Premier V19 and earlier (.myo file type), Xero (excluding Xero US version), CSV files (Beta).
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.