Westpac has a easy-to-use direct feeds integration for QuickBooks Online. No paper forms or signatures are needed. Whether you have an existing connection, or need to add a new account, setting up and authorising direct bank feeds is easy.
Get direct bank feeds for Westpac
- Go to Transactions, then select Bank transactions (Take me there).
- If you have an existing standard connection, you'll see a Future-proof your connection reminder. Select Get direct bank feeds.For a New connection, select Add Account, select Westpac Personal Banking or Business Banking depending on the account type you want to connect, then select Get direct bank feeds.
Upgrading an existing Standard connection:For new connections:
- Enter your Account Name, BSB, Account Number.
- Select Next. You'll then be shown a unique reference number (this is your company ID). Select Copy, then Continue.
- Follow the prompts to go to the Westpac Online Banking site.
- Sign in to the Westpac website and select Services and Preferences, then Services and Preferences, then Bank feeds.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Account and select the bank account you wish to connect.
- Select the To third-party service provider dropdown, then choose QuickBooks Online.
- In the Company ID field, paste the code you copied from QuickBooks Online.
- Enter your email address in the Contact email text box.
- Select Connect feed.
|Note: Your feed will be activated in the next 48 hours.|