Thanks for visiting the Community, @nykke.
The new test templates default font as you open it is set to Courier. You can select the font style of your choice in the Design tab, then check out how your actual template look and feel by clicking the Preview PDF. Here's how:
- Go to the Settings icon at the top right.
- Select the Custom Form Style under Your Company.
- You can select the New Style to create a test template or Edit an existing template.
- Go to the Design tab, then select a font in the Select a different font drop-down.
- Click Preview PDF at the bottom.
If it doesn't work on your end, I'd recommend using an incognito or a private window as most of the unexpected behavior is caused by a browser-related issue.
For more information, you can check this help article: Delete or disable cache and temporary internet files in your web browser. It will help you learn about deleting all cookies that are specific to Intuit to clear the errors.
Please feel free to message us again if you need help with anything else. We're always delighted to assist. Have a great day ahead.