What is QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online is a cloud based financial management software. Its designed to slash the time you spend managing your business finances, by helping you with tasks such as:
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking sales and cash flow
- Managing your customers and suppliers
- Monitoring your tax and making tax return much easier
- Understanding your company's performance
- Planning ahead and budgeting
Being a true cloud solution, there's no need to install any software. You access QuickBooks Online straight from your internet browser on any computer or web enabled device whenever, wherever.
What are the system Requirements for QuickBooks Online?
Recommended system requirements
- Windows PC: 1 GHz computer with 256 MB of RAM running Windows XP or later
- Apple Mac: Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.5 or later
- Latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari for Mac
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, cable, T1
Note: QuickBooks is not supported on Linux, including Ubuntu and Fedora
QuickBooks Online works best with a fast broadband Internet connection.
Which QuickBooks Online plan is right for me and what is the monthly subscription cost?
There are three plans to choose from to suite your business' needs at an affordable monthly subscription. We recommend you choose the plan with the feature set that meets your business needs today, you can upgrade to a higher plan as your business grows.
Will QuickBooks Online work on my Apple Mac?
Absolutely! QuickBooks Online is a full Cloud solution that can be used on any compatible browser on any computer (PC or Mac), and mobile device.
Can I access QuickBooks Online on my mobile phone or tablet?
QuickBooks Online can be accessed from any web enabled mobile device with a web browser. The experience is optimised on any iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) and Android tablet or Smartphone with the QuickBooks Online App.
Can I access QuickBooks Online offline?
You will need an internet connection to access QuickBooks Online.
Am I entitled to software updates/upgrades and how do I upgrade?
Yes. One of the many benefits of cloud based software is that you're always on the latest version. Updates happen automatically and won't affect your data in the slightest. If the software has been updated, you'll see a message when you log in.