If your bank does not support automatic bank connection, you can still import your transactions into QuickBooks using a CSV file.
See how simple it’s to export your bank statement from HSBC Personal:
- Go to the option My Online Banking from the main menu
- Select Consulting option
- Select the product
- Enter your access token displayed on the HSCB mobile app, and confirm
- Choose from Type of account section, the Account electronic statement option
- Choose the date range for which you’d like to download a statement
- Click Download button from the bank statement
- Choose the XML file option to download
- Select Download
- Open your file in Excel
- Go to the file tab, and choose the Save as option
- Save as CSV file
|Note: If you experience difficulties downloading your bank statement, please contact your bank support.|
After downloading the bank statement, simply import it into QuickBooks.