cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
user24000
Level 1

I keep getting emails saying my subscriptions about to be cancelled, press here to update payment details. Is this a scam?

Solved
Best answer November 23, 2022

Accepted Solutions
emmam6

I keep getting emails saying my subscriptions about to be cancelled, press here to update payment details. Is this a scam?

Hello Community Users, We just wanted to add some information to this thread. The best course of action is not to click on the link on an email if you are suspicious and to log in to your Quickbooks and check in the billing and subscription section(in the settings cog in the top right)and  also check your recent Quickbooks payments at the bank as it will show you if one has been missed.  If you're concerned an email is not from Quickbooks that you have received you can report that  here 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello user24000,

What address is this email coming from? Is your account active when you login?

Thanks,

Talia

user24000
Level 1

Intuit QuickBooks Team <[email address removed]>

Yes it is active

user24000
Level 1

Intuit QuickBooks Team <[email address removed]>

Yes it is active

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Could you please send a screenshot of this email?

Thanks,

Talia

emmam6

Hello Community Users, We just wanted to add some information to this thread. The best course of action is not to click on the link on an email if you are suspicious and to log in to your Quickbooks and check in the billing and subscription section(in the settings cog in the top right)and  also check your recent Quickbooks payments at the bank as it will show you if one has been missed.  If you're concerned an email is not from Quickbooks that you have received you can report that  here 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us