cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
sten cummins
Level 1

Could we have one day without "our shoe came untied" ? I don't know about you but I need QB to work

Something went wrong and we couldn’t post your question. Please try again.
1 REPLY 1
JaneD

Could we have one day without "our shoe came untied" ? I don't know about you but I need QB to work

Good day, sten cummins.

Thanks for connecting with us. I've got a few details about the message that you're experiencing.

The message that you're getting when navigating around QuickBooks Online (QBO) is typically caused by a webpage issue. Your browser stores older webpage content and might disregard newer ones from the website.

To make sure your browser functions more efficiently, I suggest clearing the cache. If you're using Chrome, refer to these steps:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. In the upper right corner, click on More ().
  3. Click on More tools and choose Clear browsing data.
  4. Select a period, such as Last Time or All Periods.
  5. Choose the type of information you want to delete. 
  6. Click on Clear Data.

For more browser troubleshooting steps, I'm linking this article that will help: Clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files.

On the other hand, the Community website allows you to post a question within 30 seconds to a minute interval. I recommend posting your question one at a time.

This should point you in the right direction. Please let me know how it goes. I'll be around.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us