cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
user12244
Level 2

I have a company with one director so do not need to set up auto enrolment for pensions. How can I set quickbooks so it doesn't force me to set an auto enrolment date?

Solved
Best answer May 17, 2019

Accepted Solutions
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

I have a company with one director so do not need to set up auto enrolment for pensions. How can I set quickbooks so it doesn't force me to set an auto enrolment date?

Hello,

You will need to select Non eligible job holder, and inactive workplace pension. This will let the system know they are not eligible for pension, and that you do not have an active pension to add them to. 

Thanks,

Talia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, user12244.

You can follow the steps below to exclude your company from auto-enrolment pension:

1. Go to the Employees>Employees 
  2. Select the employee involve. 
  3. Go to Auto enrollment section and click the pencil icon. 
  4. Select Opt out in the Enrolled in pension section 
  5. Click Done. 

Drop by again if you have other questions about QuickBooks. 

user12244
Level 2

Hi. These are not the options that are given to me. First choice is Eligible Job Holder, Non-eligible Job Holder, Entitled Worker, Not assessed.  The next box asks for Active Workplace Pension, Inactive Workplace Pension, Auto enrolement postponed or None of the Above.... So I can't see what I should be choosing here.  Thanks

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello,

You will need to select Non eligible job holder, and inactive workplace pension. This will let the system know they are not eligible for pension, and that you do not have an active pension to add them to. 

Thanks,

Talia

Need to get in touch?

Contact us