cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
info326
Level 2

Hi, I can't see any of my most recent 'pension reports'. I can only see up to 16 September 2018. Am I missing an option?

1 REPLY 1
JaneD

Hi, I can't see any of my most recent 'pension reports'. I can only see up to 16 September 2018. Am I missing an option?

Hi info326,

I appreciate you checking in with us. Let's try running the report using an incognito browser.

By accessing the report through an incognito window, helps us determine if the cause of the issue is the browser's cache. To open a private browser, you can refer to these shortcut keys:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + P for Internet Explorer or Firefox.
  • Press Ctrl Shift N for Chrome.
  • Hold down Command Shift N for Safari.

Then, log in to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account and access the pension report from there. If it works, I recommend clearing the cache of your regular browser. 

You can refer to the detailed steps outlined in this article: Clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files.

Otherwise, I suggest reaching out to our QuickBooks Support Team. They have more tools to initiate a screen-sharing session for further isolation.

Here's how to get in contact with them:

1. Sign in to QBO.
  2. Go to Help and select Contact us.
  3. Enter your concern and click on Let's talk.
  4. Choose either Start messaging or Get a callback.

That will get you in touch with one of our agents. Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment below. I'll be around to keep helping. Take care.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us