Let's perform some troubleshooting steps to ensure you're able to access your account using the mobile app.
When accessing your account on the mobile app, let's make sure that you use the correct username and password. Let's isolate this concern by clearing the app’s cache. This resolves performance issues in QuickBooks and refreshes it into its default state. Here’s how:
Go to the Help menu.
- Click Reset App Data.
- Close the app when the process completed.
- Be sure to right-click the app and Run as Administrator when re-opening
If the issue persists, you'd want to uninstall and reinstall the mobile app. You can read through this article for more insights: QuickBooks Online access for mobile devices.
Also, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team. This way, a specialist can securely verify the status of your subscription. Also, you can request a formal investigation to determine the root cause of this unexpected behavior. Here's how to contact them:
- Click on the Help button.
- Select on Contact Us.
- Enter your concern on the How can we help box.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose to Get a callback.
- Enter your contact information.
- Click on the Call me button.
Lastly, I'm adding these resources to help you manage your subscription:
Visit us here again if you have other questions or concerns. The Community is always here to have your back.