Thanks for sharing your concerns today, @Nikki201. I'm here to help ensure you can access your account.
Since you already paid your subscription, we can log in to your QuickBooks account through a web browser to help check if you're experiencing mobile apps issues.
You can go to this link: https://uk.selfemployed.intuit.com/login, log in to your account using the same credentials as you logged in through your mobile app.
If you're able to access it from there, ensure to download the latest version to boost the app performance.
To do this, click on this link if you’re using the Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intuit.qbse&hl=en_US.
For the iOS version, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your iPhone’s home screen, then tap on the App Store icon.
- Tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Locate the QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile app.
- Tap the Update button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your password and wait for your apps to update. Some apps may have an alert you’ll need to respond to before the update will install, so wait a few seconds in case one comes up so you can acknowledge it.
Once completed, log in to your account again. If the issue persists, I'd suggest you contact our QBSE Customer Care team to verify the payment on our end.
Let me know if you have additional concerns. I'll be here to help you more.