Thank you for joining the thread, @melis52. I'll help out with your queries about reconciliation in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
The option to undo a whole reconciliation period in QBO is an exclusive feature for accountant users with QBO Accountant. You can invite this type of user as an accountant to your company, and they can assist with your reconciliation issues.
If you don't know any QBO Accountant users or you're not sure where to find one, view this page: Find a ProAdvisor. These are QuickBooks-certified accountants, so you can be sure that your books are done right.
The other option available for you is to undo the reconciliation by hand. It means you'll have to go through each reconciled transaction from the register in question.
- Highlight the Accounting tab, then select Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the account in question, then click to view it.
- Tap on a reconciled transaction that you want to undo.
- Under the Check column, click R until the box is blank. This removes the transaction from the reconciliation.
- Repeat the steps above for other transactions.
- Hit Save when done.
Check out this article for additional information about this process: Undo or remove transactions from reconciliations in QuickBooks Online.
In case you bump into any other issues after reconciling accounts in QBO, keep this article for your reference: Fix issues at the end of a reconciliation in QuickBooks Online.
Feel free to post a reply in the comments below if you have other questions about reconciliation in QBO. I'll be sure to get back to you. Have a great day!