Welcome aboard to the Community, fo-chordadvisors.
I can share some insights about transferring your QBO data from one account to QBO UK version.
At the moment, we're unable to entirely transfer your data and transactions between accounts. If you signed up for a new account, you can start transferring your data manually. Here are the steps to get started:
To export the data:
- On your QuickBooks account, go to the Gear icon.
- Select which data you'd like to export.
- Click on the Export to Excel button.
To import the data:
- Log in to the new account, then click on the Gear icon at the upper right.
- Under Tools, choose Import Data.
- Select the type of data that you'd like to import.
- Click Browse to select a file to be imported.
- Click on the Next button until finished.
For more information about importing or exporting data, you can check out these articles:
Also, feel free to visit this link where you can gain more tips and articles for future use: Help Articles
Please know that QuickBooks is always here if you need it in the future. I'd be glad to answer any additional questions should you have any. Have a great day!