One of the cool things about Intuit QuickBooks Online is that you can bookmark almost any page for quick access – including sales forms, lists, registers, and reports.
Here’s how to bookmark pages using the Chrome browser, but you can use any browser that QuickBooks supports.
How to create a bookmark
1. Open the QuickBooks page you want to bookmark. Let’s say you enter a lot of invoices so you want to bookmark the invoice form. Click the star icon at the top of the screen.
2. Change the name of the bookmark if you like.
3. Choose a folder to add the bookmark to a folder, or choose Bookmarks Bar to add it directly to the bookmarks bar.
4. Your folder of bookmarks can look like this.
5. You can reorder the bookmarks and even nest them in sub-folders.
To open a bookmark, sign in to QuickBooks, then click the bookmark in the bookmarks bar – simple!
For more information about bookmarks (or favourites) for the different browsers, check out: