cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Visit this post for a list of recent banking issues in QuickBooks Online.
Judith7
Level 1

unable to connect to our bank just info saying update my sign in info but still unable to connect, bank error or quickbooks

We cannot reconcile quickbooks with the bank account, keeps saying "update my sign in info" but we have done this and still we cannot get reconciled with the bank. Are we missing something or do we wait to be able to log in to the bank again as bank has timed us out for 10 minutes.

1 REPLY 1
EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

unable to connect to our bank just info saying update my sign in info but still unable to connect, bank error or quickbooks

Hi Judith

Usually this message is an indication of a change of sign in information with the bank.If this is not the case, can you try clearing the cache and cookies in the browser (if its chrome that is in the three dots/lines in top right and then history, then history again and then clear browsing data, making sure in the time range you select all time and that cookies and other site data and cached images and files are ticked,then hit on clear data.

Then go back to the Quickbooks and then hit on a different tab which should then sign out the Quickbooks,shut down the browser,reopen and sign back into Quickbooks and  when you sign back in if you hit update in the banking section  it should connect

If you have any issues just reply back here

Kind regards

Emma

Need to get in touch?

Contact us