cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
stevephillips99
Level 1

I am the only employee. I do not have a pension scheme as this is not required by the pension regulator. How do I set up the auto enrollment when setting up an emplyee

3 REPLIES 3
JamesDuanT

I am the only employee. I do not have a pension scheme as this is not required by the pension regulator. How do I set up the auto enrollment when setting up an emplyee

Only the eligible employees must be auto enrolled for workplace pensions, Steve.

Before you set them up, you might want to check out this article about workplace pensions. It will give you an overview of the enrollment process and how to set up your employee profile: Workplace Pensions in QuickBooks Online Payroll.

If you need more assistance with this, you can contact our QuickBooks Customer Care Team:

1. Click the Help menu in the upper-right corner and select Contact us.
  2. Enter the details of your concern and click Let's talk.
  3. Then, choose Chat.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

stevephillips99
Level 1

Hi Sorry for the delay in responding. Could you read the question again as your answer does not provide an adequate response nor does the section in the help section.

Many Thanks 

ShiellaGraceA
QuickBooks Team

Hello there, stevephillips99.

The Automatic enrollment only applies to those eligible of the pension scheme. You can skip this part when setting up yourself as an employee.

Let me show you how:

1. Click Employees, then Employees at the top (or Add your first employee).
  2. Fill in the employee's information.
  3. Click Save and next. Then, click Done.

You can read this article for more details: Add employees in QuickBooks Online Payroll (UK).

You might also want to check out these articles for future reference:

Stay in touch if you have additional questions. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us