cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
pillowprojects
Level 2

Can you add fonts to the VERY LIMITED options available in templates? Formerly desktop user and I cannot vaguely match the invoice template I use, so running both!

Solved
Best answer May 06, 2019

Accepted Solutions
JessT

Can you add fonts to the VERY LIMITED options available in templates? Formerly desktop user and I cannot vaguely match the invoice template I use, so running both!

Hi there, pillowprojects.

The option to add more font styles on invoice templates is not available in QuickBooks Online. We'd ask you to add feedback in QuickBooks using the feedback section in the cog in the top right of QuickBooks. Our product developers do look at the most requested things and if possible add them into QuickBooks.

Please know we are here to answer if you have more questions.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JessT

Hi there, pillowprojects.

The option to add more font styles on invoice templates is not available in QuickBooks Online. We'd ask you to add feedback in QuickBooks using the feedback section in the cog in the top right of QuickBooks. Our product developers do look at the most requested things and if possible add them into QuickBooks.

Please know we are here to answer if you have more questions.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us