Go to Solution.
To do this, receive payment on the invoices manually by following the steps below:
1) Open invoice and select 'Receive payment'
2) Enter the date and change the 'Deposit to' account to 'Undeposited Funds'
3) Save & close the payment - repeat this for all four invoices
4) Go to the + icon > bank deposit, change the date to the date the payment hit your account and select the payments under 'Select the payments included in this deposit'
5) Save & close then go to Banking - this will now show an instant match to the manual bank deposit.
View solution in original post
I'm still new to QBO but I don't think I would use direct bank reconcile to apply payments. It probably works when it's one payment to one invoice but that's rare for me anyway.
Have you tried entering the payment, then reconciling?
(+) button, then under Customers/Create : Receive Payment
Sales Tab > New Transaction > Payment
You have clicked a link to a site outside of the QuickBooks or ProFile Communities. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead.