If you have a CommBank account connected to QuickBooks, it’s time to update your connection now by enabling direct bank feeds. This will minimise duplicate transactions and save you time on manual data entry.
How to set up direct bank feeds
- Log in to QuickBooks Online. Select Banking from the left menu
- Select the card for your CommBank account.
- Look for the ‘Your bank has a fresh new connection ready for you’ alert and select ‘Update now’
- Please note, if you haven’t previously added a bank in QuickBooks Online, you won’t see the ‘Future-proof your connection’ alert. Instead, select Add Account, search for your bank, and select ‘Get direct bank feeds’ to get started.
- Enter your account details
- Account Name is the name given to this account with your bank (e.g. Smart Access Account)
- Client Name is the name of the main account holder
- Name of organisation is the name of your company. If it’s your personal account, put your name here
- We’ll immediately create the authorisation form. Print and sign the form
- Take a clear photo (or scan) the form and email to: email@example.com or post it to
SISS Data Services Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 3060
Crows Nest, NSW, 1585
Please note: do not send the form directly to your bank. Once the form is received, it takes about 4 working days for email and 10 working days if posted for everything to be set up and the data to start flowing. During this time, if you have connected an account using our standard bank feed service, your transaction data will continue to update in QuickBooks, so you don’t need to worry about missing any transactions.
For FAQs or more information, visit here.
Looking for something else?
Stay up-to-date with the latest small business insights and trends!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive educational and interesting content straight to your inbox.