cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Error code OL-222 Since recently updating my QB Desktop I am unable to upload my bank transactions.

5 REPLIES 5
QuickBooks Team

Re: Error code OL-222 Since recently updating my QB Desktop I am unable to upload my bank transac...

Hello GuardHome

Were you using bank feed in the desktop product?Are you using the Pro or Premier  product?

Thanks

Emma

Experienced Member

Re: Error code OL-222 Since recently updating my QB Desktop I am unable to upload my bank transac...

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your reply. I have been using PRO for almost 15 years and have always had this facility from my Barclays account, which outputs the fileinthe QBO format.

Kind Regards

Eric

@EmmaM wrote:

Hello GuardHome

Were you using bank feed in the desktop product?Are you using the Pro or Premier  product?

Thanks

Emma

QuickBooks Team

Hello Eric,

The bank feed feature is no longer supported on Desktop UK. This has been phased out over the years since 2016, and has officially stopped as of 2019.

Thanks,

Talia

Experienced Member

Hi Talia,

Thank you for this.

It is outrageous that this has been removed from a very expensive product, it cost me £60 per month. I know that Intuit want us to move over to the online version, but I am not ready to do this and losing this facility is seriously damaging to my business.

No doubt I will not be receiving a reduced subscription fee!

Thank you again

Eric

Experienced Member

Hi Talia,

Thank you for this.

It is outrageous that this has been removed from a very expensive product, it cost me £60 per month. I know that Intuit want us to move over to the online version, but I am not ready to do this and losing this facility is seriously damaging to my business.

No doubt I will not be receiving a reduced subscription fee!

Thank you again

Eric