cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member
Solved

Self employed invoicing

I have tried the help button, doesn't work, and in an answer to a similar question it appears that the self employed versions and company versions differ hugely, even in as much as I have no option to leave feedback in settings!

I absolutely need to add my address to invoices, and am surprised that this is not standard.  Please advise, thanks.

Best answer 05-31-2018 02:53 AM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Self employed invoicing

Hi Joanna70,

Welcome to our Community.

You are correct in that the Self Employed and the Small to Medium Business version, QuickBooks Online, do differ in terms of functionality.

That being said, there is a Feedback option within Self Employed and this can be accessed by clicking on the Help option in the top right of the screen. This will bring you to the Knowledge Base and give you the option to submit feedback by clicking on the We Love Feedback button.

You can also add your address to your invoice by clicking on the 'Edit work info' function on the bottom toolbar within the New Invoice screen. You will also be able to add your contact number and a logo to your invoice from this options menu.

Let me know if you have any further queries

5 REPLIES 5
QuickBooks Team

Hi Joanna70,

Welcome to our Community.

You are correct in that the Self Employed and the Small to Medium Business version, QuickBooks Online, do differ in terms of functionality.

That being said, there is a Feedback option within Self Employed and this can be accessed by clicking on the Help option in the top right of the screen. This will bring you to the Knowledge Base and give you the option to submit feedback by clicking on the We Love Feedback button.

You can also add your address to your invoice by clicking on the 'Edit work info' function on the bottom toolbar within the New Invoice screen. You will also be able to add your contact number and a logo to your invoice from this options menu.

Let me know if you have any further queries

Experienced Member

Great thank you, I was able to add my address.  The Help button also now seems to be working, it was broken in both Vivaldi and Chrome at the time.

QuickBooks Team

No worries Joanna70.

Let us know if you have any other questions or problems and we will be back in touch Smiley Happy

Intuit

Hi @joanna70 , welcome to the QB Community!

I hope you managed to get your query resolved. 

The Community is much more than product help. It's also a place to seek guidance, inspiration and connections over on the Business Discussion boards Smiley Happy. Whether you're self-employed, own a small business or you're eager to learn something new, the Business Discussions offer a great opportunity! Have a browse of our additional pages using the links below...

QB Community UK Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

Established Member

Hi

I have been emailing you to get this sorted and I've been told that the engineers are working on it but I am at breaking point as it has taken so long to resolve. 

I am unable to edit any of my work info and cannot change my business name or email and cannot add a logo. My reference number is [removed]

Please can you sort this issue for me