Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, @Rebecca56. Let me share some insights about your query.
About the SA103F deduction categories. You can claim as allowable expenses for self-employment. It includes the SA103F box numbers, QuickBooks Self-Employed subcategories, and info about the type of expenses you can deduct and those you can't.
For more information about SA103F, you can refer to this article.
Please know that in order for this to go through, you’ll have to categorize the transactions properly.
To categorize, these are the steps:
- Go to the Transactions menu.
- Find a transaction on the list.
- Select Business if the transaction was for business, or select Personal for personal. If the transaction was both, select Split.
- Review the category in the Category column. QuickBooks tries to categorize transactions for you.
- If you need to change the category, select the category link. Select a general type, and choose a more detailed category.
- When you're done, select Save.
You might want to visit this article for more information about categorizing transactions in QBSE.
About the SEISS grants, you can create a bank deposit to record the SEISS grant which was paid from your personal account.
To begin, here’s how:
1. Go to the Transaction menu.
2. Select Add Transaction in the upper-right corner.
3. Enter the amount and a description.
4. Select the Select a category menu and choose the appropriate one.
5. If you have a receipt, you can drag and drop it onto the form.
6. Then, select Save.
For visual reference, you can refer to the screenshot below.
Check out these articles for further information on the appropriate category to organize your transaction:
If you have further questions about this. Don't hesitate to get back to me. I'll keep an eye for your response. Keep safe!