QuickBooks Pro 2014
Feature List by Version Year
|New! Add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations with powerful new email capabilities.|
|New! See all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up with new Income Tracker.|
|New! Pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.1|
|Improved! Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other improvements our customers asked us for.|
|Do more with add-on applications and services available in QuickBooks2|
|Complete everyday tasks faster with simplified customer forms|
|Keep Customer, Vendor and Employee contact information at your finger tips|
|Easier access to data and transactions with simplified navigation|
|See your invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a Calendar View|
|Track and follow up on sales leads in the Lead Center|
|Attach and store documents in the Document Center|
|Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users|
|See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot|
|Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates|
|Save your worksheet formatting when you export QuickBooks reports to Excel3|
|Create professional looking invoices and forms|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments|
|Send invoices and estimates right from your business Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail account4|
|Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders|
|Create and print deposit slips5|
|Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses|
|Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot|
|Get insights to make better business decisions in the Report Center|
|Import your contacts from Excel or other email address books3|
|Allow up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time6|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information|
|Create a copy of your company file for your accountant|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting, and prior QuickBooks versions7|
|Download bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks1,8|
|Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes9||Turn on Enhanced Payroll for an additional $27.30/mo.
|Accept credit card payments in QuickBooks or on a mobile device10||Turn on Payments for an additional fee10|
Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Additional purchase may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Mobile devices sold separately. Mobile access requires data plan. Apps currently only compatible with select mobile devices (see details here: http://www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect) and require registration with corresponding online services. Mobile application works with iOS and Android OS. Mobile and online access requires product registration and an Intuit account. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
- Excel integration requires Microsoft® Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit).
- Works with Microsoft® Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010; Yahoo!, Gmail and Hotmail require an internet connection.
- Deposit slips sold separately.
- QuickBooks Pro includes one user license: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 3 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- Transfer data from Peachtree 2009–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at www.quickbooks.com/support. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012–2014, QuickBooks 4.0–2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access. Each employee you pay is an additional $2/month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. Sold separately. Terms, conditions, and fees apply. For details see www.payroll.intuit.com/payroll_services/enhanced_payroll.jsp.
For the first 12 months, starting at enrollment, you will receive a 30% discount off the current monthly subscription rate for Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. In addition to the discounted monthly service fee for the first twelve months your account will automatically be charged $2.00 a month for each employee you pay. Starting at month 13, your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis at the then current monthly subscription and per employee fee for the service you have selected until you cancel. You can call 800-624-2106 to cancel your subscription. Offer valid for a limited time only and is available to new Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Payroll offer. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.