QuickBooks Pro 2015
Feature List by Version Year
|Improved! Make better decisions with enhanced reporting that are easier to read, customize, comment on, and send|
|New! Get the full picture of your business performance -- see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers instantly on the new Homepage Insights|
|Improved! Save time using improved Accountant Collaboration Tools1, easily save a copy of your company file on a shared folder2 directly from QuickBooks|
|Improved! View and pin important notes about customers, vendors, and employees|
|Improved! Find all reminders and notifications in one single window - overdue items, to-do tasks, system notifications, and notes from accountants|
|Included! Free features and improvements3|
|Add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations with powerful email capabilities|
|See all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up with new Income Tracker|
|Pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time4|
|Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other improvements our customers asked us for|
|Do more with add-on applications and services available in QuickBooks5|
|Complete everyday tasks faster with simplified customer forms|
|Keep Customer, Vendor and Employee contact information at your finger tips|
|Easier access to data and transactions with simplified navigation|
|See your invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a Calendar View|
|Track and follow up on sales leads in the Lead Center|
|Attach and store documents in the Document Center|
|Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users|
|See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot|
|Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates|
|Save your worksheet formatting when you export QuickBooks reports to Excel6|
|Create professional looking invoices and forms|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments|
|Send invoices and estimates right from your business Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail account7|
|Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders|
|Create and print deposit slips8|
|Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses|
|Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot|
|Get insights to make better business decisions in the Report Center|
|Import your contacts from Excel or other email address books6|
|Allow up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time9|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information|
|Create a copy of your company file for your accountant|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, and prior QuickBooks versions10|
|Download bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks4,11|
|Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes12||Turn on Enhanced Payroll for an additional $23.40/mo.
|Accept credit card payments in QuickBooks or on a mobile device13||Turn on Payments for an additional fee13|
- The Accountant Toolbox feature is available to accountants, who have QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus or are active ProAdvisors. The Accountant must be using QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus 2015 and the Client must be using QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2015.
- Requires use of a third party shared folder that utilizes an Internet service.
- QuickBooks 2015 software purchased on a separate standalone basis are eligible for new feature improvements, updates, and enhancements on a when-and-if available basis through May 31, 2018. Software licenses obtained through a subscription are eligible for such new feature improvements, updates, and enhancements during the active subscription period
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2018. Online banking services, also referred to as "bank feeds" or "online banking", vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Additional purchase may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Mobile devices sold separately. Mobile access requires data plan. Apps currently only compatible with select mobile devices (see details here: http://www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect) and require registration with corresponding online services. Mobile application works with iOS and Android OS. Mobile and online access requires product registration and an Intuit account. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit).
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Hotmail®.
- Deposit slips sold separately.
- QuickBooks Pro includes one user license: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 3 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access. Each employee you pay is an additional $2/month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. Sold separately. Terms, conditions, and fees apply. For details see www.payroll.intuit.com/payroll_services/enhanced_payroll.jsp.
For the first year, starting at enrollment, you will receive a 30% discount off the current annual subscription fee for Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. In addition to the discounted annual service fee, during your first year subscription, your account will automatically be billed $2.00 a month for each employee you pay. Starting at year two (2), your account will automatically be charged at the then current annual subscription fee and per employee fee on an annual and/or monthly basis for the service you have selected, until you cancel. You can call 800-624-2106 to cancel your subscription. Offer valid for a limited time only and is available to new Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Payroll offer. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
For the first 12 months, starting at enrollment, you will receive a 30% discount off the current monthly subscription rate for Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. In addition to the discounted monthly service fee for the first twelve months your account will automatically be charged $2.00 a month for each employee you pay. Starting at month 13, your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis at the then current monthly subscription and per employee fee for the service you have selected until you cancel. You can call 800-624-2106 to cancel your subscription. Offer valid for a limited time only and is available to new Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Payroll offer. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.