Finish year-end tax prep and lodgement, all in one sitting.
Prepare it, review it, LodgeiT
Prepare and review clients’ books
Preparing for year-end lodgement has never been easier. Finalise accounts, review balances, add attachments and make adjustments, all in one place.
Finalise and lodge with the ATO
With one click, push your clients’ data to LodgeIT for secure, accurate and fast tax form preparation and lodgment.
Use QuickBooks and LodgeiT together to gain hours back at year end.
- Complete preparation, approvals, mapping and lodgement in one sitting.
- Zoom in and out; see a client overview then dive in to review and fix the details.
- Add notes and attachments in QuickBooks to fortify your paper trail.
- Seamlessly map QuickBooks data to the corresponding accounts in LodgeiT.
- LodgeiT lets you connect and import your client data from QuickBooks Online, MYOB, Xero and any other CSV file.
More time back
Optimise the way you work with QuickBooks and LodgeiT.
- Auto-fill working papers, tax forms and Special Purpose Financial Statements.
- E-sign helps accelerate client approvals.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) simplifies classification and mapping processes
Built for accuracy
Say goodbye to calculations by hand and human error.
- Prefill forms straight from the ATO.
- Assign multiple reviewers if necessary.
- Uses error correction technology.
- Work in the cloud with no need for on-premise servers or software updates.
QuickBooks and LodgeiT work hard to safeguard your client data.
- Multi-layered security to protect your data.
- Hosted on Amazon’s enterprise-grade facilities that employ robust 24/7 security.
- Prevent unauthorised access with 2-step authentication for every login.
- Your data is secure and available to you, and only you, anytime and on any device.
QuickBooks Tax powered by LodgeiT is part of our suite of smart Advisor tools. Find out how you can streamline your time entry, client collaboration, end of year tax and practice workflow with QuickBooks.
Request a call back
Fill in your contact details and we’ll be in touch.