For accounting professionals. Not an accountant?
Get clients paid faster
Invoices paid faster. Books are always up to date.
Accepting payments made easy
Invoices are 2x more likely to be paid on the day they’re sent1.
Payments are automatically matched to invoices.
More ways to get paid
Online, mobile, by phone—get your clients paid any way.
Simplicity at every stage
Help clients take control
QuickBooks Payments gives your clients the tools and flexibility to get paid how they want.
- Your clients can create professional-looking invoices from any device.
- They can offer contactless payment options to their customers by allowing them to pay via credit card, Apple Pay, or bank payments.
- Bank payments have no limit per transaction, meaning your clients' high value invoices can get paid in just one payment.
- They can manage invoicing and card processing all in one place.
Less follow ups, more getting paid
Reduce the time your clients spend reminding their customers payment is due.
- With a “Pay Now” button in their invoices, your client’s customers can pay quickly and easily.
- Your clients receive their money the day after their customers pay.
- They can send reminders and get real-time alerts when their invoices are viewed or paid.
Accurate, up-to-date books
QuickBooks Payments integrates with your clients’ books to make managing cashflow easy.
- Incoming payments are matched to invoices so reconciliation is done automatically.
- Every payment appears in your client’s QuickBooks so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Your clients can record mobile sales in real-time, no adjustments needed.
Get paid with competitive rates
(up to $100)
- Accept credit cards, Apple Pay & bank payments
- Get paid faster than with paper invoicing
- Auto-match payments to invoices
To use QuickBooks Payments, your clients first need to be set up on QuickBooks Online.
Run payroll and track time right in QuickBooks, so all the data is in one place.
QuickBooks Online plans
Compare QuickBooks Online plans so you can find the one that’s best for your clients.
Connect with us
Reach out to a support agent to ask questions about QuickBooks for you, and your clients.