For accounting professionals. Not an accountant?
QuickBooks Online Accountant
Training and onboarding for your clients
Help get your clients going - fast
Bring your clients and their data into QuickBooks Online Accountant
How to add clients in QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Sign in & add
Sign into QuickBooks Online Accountant and click the Add client button in the top right.
- Personalize & choose
Fill in your client’s info, select the product that’s right for them and save.
- Add users & access
Click the plus symbol in the top right and select User to add your clients and specify access.
Move your client’s books to QuickBooks Online
- Do it yourself (DIY): Quick-start DIY guide to conversion (PDF)
- Assisted conversion: The Service Delivery Team can assist with 4 types of conversion to QuickBooks Online:
- QuickBooks Desktop and Enterprise - Full conversion depending on size of the file. Enterprise files require our assistance to migrate. Learn more.
- Sage 50 - Last 2 years of data. No earlier than January, 1st 2019. Learn more.
- Xero - Last 2 Years of data. No earlier than January 1st, 2019. Learn more.
- Acomba - Migrate 1 year of data. Learn more.
Contact your account manager to get started.
QuickBooks Online training for small businesses
These tutorials show how to do the things your clients need to do in QuickBooks Online.
Self-serve & search
Clients can browse topics or search for answers that will help them run their business.
Small Business Center
Free DIY guides, tools, resources, and testimonial videos filled with advice for entrepreneurs.