For accounting professionals. Not an accountant?
- Learn & SupportLearn & Support
- Grow your firmGrow your firm
- Contact us
- Sign in
QuickBooks Online Accountant
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Marketing Development Fund
Looking to grow your firm? We’ll help you launch a marketing campaign with expert guidance and up to $3,000 in reimbursements.
What it's all about
The QuickBooks ProAdvisor Marketing Development Fund is back for another year to help accountants and bookkeepers reach their marketing goals.
Successful applicants will get connected with an Intuit marketing expert to help you refine your marketing plan and put it into action.
We’ll also reimburse 50% of your marketing spend up to $3,000 CDN (including GST/HST).
Get the full details in our program guide
How it works
1. Submit your application with a completed marketing plan before January 4, 2024. We’ll let you know if you’ve been accepted into the program by January 18, 2024.
2. Refine your campaign and get approved. Work with our marketing expert to get advice and guide your marketing efforts.
3. Launch your marketing campaign. Be sure to measure your work against your initial objectives to get learnings for future marketing plans. All marketing activities must be completed by May 1, 2024.
4. Submit a reimbursement. Once your marketing activities are complete, submit them for reimbursement by May 31, 2024.*
*Submit one invoice billing Intuit for 50% of your marketing costs up to a maximum of $3,000 CDN. Invoice and documentation must be received by May 31, 2024 and follow the requirements
1. Applications to the Marketing Development Program (“MDF Program”) will be accepted from September 5, 2023 to October 6, 2023. Intuit will review and notify you of your acceptance into the MDF Program within 5 business days when applications close October 6th. MDF Program is only available in Canada. Intuit reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the MDF Program and, if terminated, Intuit shall complete its obligations to participating ProAdvisors prior to such termination.
2. To be eligible, you must be a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor in good standing under the ProAdvisor Program Agreement and policies, including logo and other use restrictions (collectively the “Agreement”). A ProAdvisor must have reached Gold, Platinum or Elite tier as of the application date; and meet the criteria of the MDF Program; and maintain throughout the MDF Program.
3. Eligible ProAdvisor will receive funds from Intuit in an amount up to 50% of the marketing activities submitted, but no more than $3000 CDN (including any non-recoverable GST/HST). Marketing activities must only promote QuickBooks Online in Canada, comply with the terms of the Agreement and requirements in the Guide (defined below) and must be completed and billed no later than February 28, 2024.
4. MDF Program is limited to 20 eligible ProAdvisors. Selection will be subject to MDF Program criteria and in Intuit’s sole determination. All decisions are final.
5. Reimbursements are limited to marketing activities outlined within the ProAdvisor Marketing Development Fund program guide (“Guide”). Intuit will not cover costs for marketing activities or other items not expressly stated in the Guide and/or where QuickBooks products are resold.
6. Participating ProAdvisor must review and obtain prior written approval from Intuit before publically launching its marketing activities to be submitted to the MDF Program.
7. Intuit has the right to refuse to release funds if the ProAdvisor’s marketing activities do not comply with any aspect of the MDF Program and the Guide, including but not limited to not following branding guidelines and/or failure to obtain Intuit approvals.
8. ProAdvisor and ProAdvisor marketing activities must comply with local laws and guidelines and not infringe on any copyrights. In conformity with the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (“OECD”), the Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act (“CFPOA”), and other Canadian laws prohibiting bribery, money laundering, and other corrupt practices and behaviour, and with Intuit’s established corporate policies and Supplier Code of Conduct, ProAdvisor shall not directly or indirectly offer, give, pay, promise to pay, receive, or authorize the payment of any bribes, kickbacks, influence payments, or other unlawful or improper inducements to any person in whatever form (including without limitation, gifts, travel, entertainment, contributions, or anything else of value). ProAdvisor shall maintain true, accurate, and complete books and records with respect to all payments made to or for the benefit of third parties in connection with the MDF Program or that relate in any way to the goods or services provided to or for Intuit. In rendering the services contemplated hereunder, ProAdvisor shall take (and cause third parties to take) all measures, actions and steps in order to ensure that no transactions or interactions with any persons (natural or entities) included in lists maintained by the United States, Canada (including but not limited to the Consolidated Canadian Autonomous Sanctions List) or other applicable jurisdictions prohibiting transactions with and the export of US products to certain entities, people and jurisdictions including Russia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and the Crimea, Donetsk (“DNR”), and Luhansk (“LNR”) regions of the Ukraine.
9. Qualifying reimbursements will require an invoice to Intuit Canada reflecting fifty percent (50%) of your total marketing activity eligible costs not to exceed $3000 CDN and thirteen percent (13%) HST. ProAdvisor will need to attach relevant and supportive documentation, such as vendor invoices; payment receipts; and examples of your approved and completed marketing activities (collectively “Claims documentation”). Claims documentation must be submitted to Intuit no later than February 28, 2024. Any Claims documentation submitted after this date will not be honoured.
10. After completion of your campaign, submit your invoice to Intuit Canada ULC (c/o Blend Creative Studio Inc.) with the following GST number: 139217491 RT0001 which is located in Ontario. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any amount payable and/or awarded in this Program is exclusive of GST/HST. Intuit is not obliged to pay the amount of any GST/HST until you provide a valid, compliant invoice to Intuit for the taxable supply and any GST/HST must be specified as a separate item. All items that are zero-rated, exempt or to which the GST/HST does not apply, must be identified as such on all invoices if required by applicable laws and/or regulations. Where Intuit has agreed to reimburse you for any costs or expenses, Intuit shall also reimburse you for any GST/HST incurred by you in respect of the relevant costs or expenses to the extent that you are not entitled to credit or repayment from the relevant tax authority in respect of the GST/HST.
“GST/HST” means the goods and services tax or the harmonized sales tax administered pursuant to the Excise Tax Act (Canada) R.S.C. 1985. C. E-15, as amended and the regulations thereunder and/or under any successor or parallel federal or provincial legislation that imposes tax on the recipient of goods and services.
11. Payment will be processed and sent by cheque to ProAdvisor within 45 days of Intuit’s receipt of your invoice and Claims documentation.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.